Samstag, 25. Juni 2016

The end

It's crazy how time flies. I have the feeling that this last days are running through my hands like sand and I just can't hold them. The last month felt like a week. People say that when something is good, the time passes fast, while when something is bad or boring, it seems to stand still. That's true (at least for me). This last month was the very best of my whole year. I found a real second family. Yesterday, my youngest hostsister Lauma called me her real sister for the first time. (Before that, she always said I'm her half-sister because I only stayed a month.) Finally, all is good. Finally, I feel home. And in 2 days - I have to leave. Today I'm going to pack. It feels so unreal that it's soon gonna be over. I fear saying goodbye. Because when I said goodbye to my german family 10 months ago, it was only for 10 months. But this time, it will be forever. Of course I can come back, and I definitely will, but this special year, this time of my life - it will be over.
I learned so much in this year, maybe not about maths or physics, but about life. About happiness. About friendship and family.
I have to leave this country and this people, but I will take home all my memories. And they will stay with me forever.

I will now finish this post and have a great last time with my family.

Have a great time, too!
Annabel


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen